Arapahoe Invite Pre-Meet Warm Up Plan
Swimmers, Captains, and Coaches,
Saturday, January 12th – Arapahoe Swimming and Diving Invite Pre meet Warm-up plan
Pack all meet essentials the night before the meet.
1. Varsity will warm-up first for the Invite on Saturday – see the outline below
2. JV Swimmers will follow in the second warm-up session.
3. All Varsity Swimmers – Bring your yoga mat!
4. Following the pre-meet warm-up swim…
5. Varsity will go to the Dance room for a recover – restful, yoga-like R.O.M. (range of motion) session.
6. You will have an opportunity to rest with the relaxation tape following the recovery session.
7. Finally, you will be expected to practice your pre-race routine/ritual.
8. Coaches will continue to emphasize, discuss and assist you to plan & race at ideal swimming paces.
2019 Arapahoe Warrior Swimming Warm up Plan – 9 am meet start and Participating Teams
Sprint lanes – Please Use the deeper water lanes
- Arapahoe Varsity 7:10-7:35 am
- Arapahoe Jr. Varsity 7:35-8 am
Second Warm-up 8-8:25 am
- Thunder Ridge 37
- Grandview 47
Third Warm-up 8:25 am – 8:50am
- Lewis Palmer 37
- Ralston Valley 48