Important - Season Wrap Up
Hello Arapahoe Boys Swim and Dive Team and Families,
First and foremost, we hope this communication finds you, your family and friends safe and healthy.
The purpose of today’s communication is to answer some questions about how we will draw the Boys 2020 High School Swim and Dive Season to a close.
The definite outcomes we can report to you now are:
• All Seniors will be receiving their Varsity Letter for this season
• To date all of our Sponsors/Advertisers have agreed to either donate their fee to our Heart of a Warrior scholarship program or apply a credit to next season’s sponsorship/advertising
• While our 2020 AHS Boys Swim and Dive Booster Club fees ($200) have already paid for the following planned/incurred expenses: coaches’ salaries, team suit and t-shirt, website fees, the parent social, and breakfast feeds, there is a portion remaining that has not yet been spent since the season was suspended so early. As such, the Board is offering you the following options:
1. Credit: a $60 will be credited to your account towards next season’s Booster Club fees;
2. Donation: Donate your $60 credit toward building our Heart of a Warrior scholarship program;
3. Refund: $60 will be refunded to you.
• Please Note: You will need to contact Kimberly Lefever () to let her know which of the following three options you choose by May 15th. If you do not respond by May 15th, your balance will be donated to the Heart of a Warrior scholarship program
• Anyone who may have paid a Spring Athletic Fee via RevTrak prior to the suspension of the Spring season, please follow up directly with Janelle Weems in the AHS Athletic Department office. The AHS Athletic Department was just preparing to load Spring Athletic fees to our RevTrak accounts. While they do not believe that anyone was billed or had paid those fees, if you did, please let them know.
The Board and Coaches are still working on plans for outstanding actions items, including:
• Returning the Team parkas that were already handed out
• Options for the End of Season Banquet and Senior Recognition
• Varsity Letters for non-Seniors
• Voting for next season’s Captains
• Filling open roles for next season’s Booster Club Board
Even though we had to cancel all our swim team plans this season, we hope to re-connect well before next season as per guidelines from the State of Colorado and CHSAA for this summer and/or fall.
Look for more communications in the weeks ahead as we get more answers. Until then, please stay safe!
AHS Boys Swim and Dive Team Booster Club Board