News and Announcements
The link in the newsletter was incorrect, please click here.
Last week our Lady Water Warriors had another victory in a dual meet against Cherokee Trail! Friday & Saturday, we took 25 athletes to the highly competitive Colorado Coaches Invitational in Thornton. Our girls finished in 3rd place with 218.5 points!
This week we added the following athletes to our state team:
- Senior Captain Emily Abernathy 500 Free
- Sophomore Miri Griffin 200 IM
- Freshman Morgan Hampton Diving
- Freshman Marina Huster
- Junior Samantha Packer 50 Free
- Sophomore Ashley Tellinger 50 Free
- Sophomore Lyndsey Wehr 50 Free, 100 Free, 200 IM & 100 Back
- Senior Captain Gabreece VanAnne – 100 Fly & 50 Free
- Junior Anna Wetzel 50 Free, 100 Free & 100 Breast
Saturday December 15 2018
Colorado Coaches Invitational
Veterans Memorial Aquatic Center
Bus is leaving at 5:30 AM, please be on time!
West parking lot.
Breakfast Burritos will be provided. If you prefer a different breakfast, please bring it.
Non-finalists will leave the pool for lunch. Please bring cash. Finalist will not leave the pool. Booster will bring lunch to them by so that they are on time for warm ups.
Booster will provide dinner to be eaten on the return bus ride. Bus will return to WEST lot after finals.
Warm Ups at 7:00 AM, Meet begins at 8:30 AM
Psych Sheets are available online
Congratulations Warriors! Tuesday night December 12 in a dual meet vs. Cherokee Trail we had 3 new State Qualifiers in 5 events!
- Senior Captain Gabreece VanAnne 50 Free & 100 Fly
- Junior Anna Wetzel 100 Free
- Sophmore Lyndsey Wehr 200 IM & 100 Back
We are on our way to building a great State Team.