News and Announcements
Beginning next week we will be holding swimming and diving voluntary-not mandatory practices.
Time Trial Schedule
Monday, November 5-9
- 3:40 – 5:30 pm. Returning varsity and USA Club Swimmers
- 5:00 – 6:45 pm JV registered student-athletes & new team members
The purpose of next week’s practices is twofold
- Prepare for the season in a progressive manner
- Begin time-trials for swimming.
Please bring suit, cap, goggles and towel. All practice schedules will be posted on the calendar. Please check the calendar for updates. http://ahsswimdive.com/clubs/5843/events
Note: Diving will have a different emphasis.
In This Week’s Message
- Booster Club Mission
- Team Communications – Adding Email Addresses to Your Account
- Additional Gear & Registration Deadlines
- AHS Athletic Winter Registration Deadlines
- AHS Athletics Clearance Deadline
- Yard Signs & King Sooper Cards
- Upcoming Senior Events
- Time Trials
- First Mandatory Day of Practice
- Mandatory Winter Athletic Night
- Practice Times
- Centennial League Calendar
To: Senior Arapahoe Swimmers and Divers,
Both the boys and girls swim-dive team have an opportunity to be recognized as a NISCA Academic All-Americans – individually, and as a “scholar team”
https://niscaonline.org/Award-Programs/All-America-Academic. Please be aware of the cut off dates!!
Academic All America – Seniors who have maintained a cumulative GPA of above 3.5 (on a 4.0 scale) and earned a varsity letter on your team. Applications, signatures and a copy of the athlete’s transcript must be submitted to be placed on the list and earn this award.
Scholar Team – 3 levels of recognition for teams of 12 or more athletes with an average cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher. Applications must be submitted in order to be on the list.
Note: Coach Mike Richmond’s NISCA member ID number is 01-3693
Congratulations to these swimmers and divers on qualifying for State this coming weekend! Many hours of dedication and practiced talent. GOOD LUCK!